Monday, January 25, 2010

6. Cycle of Time

World Drama - part 1

Facts about present state of world...
Where are we heading towards?
Are we prepared for whatz coming our way ?



Please leave your comments and feel free to ask any questions you have regarding this session.

World Drama -part 2

What is ahead of us now ?
Will there be annhilation or End of world ?
What Kind of transformation is going to happen now ?



Please leave your comments and feel free to ask any questions you have regarding this session.

World Drama -part 3

Where is Heaven ? Was there Heaven on Earth ?
Who used to live in that world ? What made that world Heaven ?



Please leave your comments and feel free to ask any questions you have regarding this session.

World Drama -part 4

Mayan calendar says end of the world in 2012...
Scinece talking about Global Warming ... polar shift ... Natural calamities ...
What are the view of Sr Shivani regarding these predictions ?



Please leave your comments and feel free to ask any questions you have regarding this session.

10 comments:

  1. hi i am akhil sister shivani if u logon in your blog i have some questions to ask you sister shivani

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to watch BK Shivani on Start Plus, I really likde the show, but now I do not have start plu at home. Would you please forward me the link to recent shows of BK Shivani. Email is keepsmiling.india@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been watching Brahma Kumaris serial on Star TV for few weeks now. I am a big fan of yours.

    I need some guidance on coping with someone death who is most important for you. My mother recently died 3 months back. I am married and live in US with my husband and son. Its hard to cope up with life specially for my sister and father who are in India. I want to take care of my family.

    Pls guide me abhatia1975@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have been wathing awekenin with brahma kumaries on aastha daily..it has helped me to transform my thought process in day to day life..i wish i might have all the DVD 'S OF sister shivani so that i can learn more by listening to her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi sister shivani .I wish I could communicate with you through email or mobile and share my life's challenges with you.my email id is archanajoshi12@rediffmail.com
    thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  8. SHIVANIJI OM SHANTI
    JUST ONE Q.CAN U TELL ME ABOUT PARAM PURUSH IF HE IS THE S.POWER N LIVE IN AMAR LOK WHAT ABOUT TRIDEVAS BRAMJI,VISHNUJIN SHIVJI. IS AMARLOK DIFFRENT FROM SWARGLOK.
    Thanks
    OM SHANTI

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am not regular viewer your tv program but when i am changing channel and i hooked your program, and really feel very peace and happy. your face just like ma sarswati, very peace and cool. i am not agree with you for every thinking of you but mostly you are very please. i want to make myself very 'SHUDDH'and happy, then i also work as you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omshanti Di
    Thanks for the share..

    ReplyDelete